Friday, December 28, 2007

The Pink Tea Rose Needs a Pink Tree, right?

While on the Christmas store site mentioned below, I saw a "Pretty in Pink" section---oh, how I love pink!!! Of course, with my event planning company named The Pink Tea Rose and my sorority's colors are pink and green, I have to have as much pink as possible--atleast that's my philosophy. Anyhoo, I saw a pink Christmas tree that I am definitely putting on my "early wishlist" for next year. They also have the "Pretty in Pink" wreaths and garland. Sounds like a Steel Magnolias Christmas for next year, huh? Well, what do you expect from a girl in the South (Arkansas);)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs