Friday, December 28, 2007

Shades of Red


When I meet with my brides and they express their theme or colors, I create these inspirational cards (as I call them) and send to them via email or when they come to meet with me. I even do them as a slideshow to give more options of ideas. As I was on the web, I came across a planner with Dantzler Designz who has these inspirational photos presented really nicely on her site. She calls them mood boards--I like that!!! But when I saw hers, it motivated me to continue to do my inspirational photos for my brides. It was exciting to see that I'm not the only one going the extra mile to present a "visual" for her clients.

The above "card" is one that I collaged for "shades of red". Hope you like!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs