Sunday, January 20, 2008

27 Dresses

So, my husband and I went to the movie theater this weekend to see a show for his birthday but as we passed by "27 Dresses" I just had to stop and change movies. My husband (being so loving and adapted to wedding this and that) said, let's go on in so you can watch this movie.

The movie was funny, but not as funny as I had expected. It did have its cute little moments and very pretty florals in most of the scenes. I guess if you are a wedding fanatic (like many of us are) you could probably watch it a few more times. For the most part, it was a good movie and I would want to see it maybe 1 or 2 more times and then that's enough. So go ahead, grab your men or your fellow wedding lovin' gals and go watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs