Monday, January 21, 2008

A Baby Shower for my BFF

What a call I received today!? My BFF, Lin, called me (who is expecting her first child in August) and we did our small talk. She then told me the great news....she wants me to do her baby shower!!!!! I guess you're saying, duh-you're the event planner, who else would she ask? That is a perk of having a professional planner as your friend, huh?! So as I prepare to wow her guests with fantastic decor, I'll keep you posted. I'm really excited for her and can't wait to shower her with love, a great gift, and a fabulous shower! Congratulations, Lin! Now, let's get to planning and shopping for this shower...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs