Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Preparing for Valentine's Day

Hello All! It's been such a long time since I last blogged. I guess I had all the time in the world to do this since I was out from work for the Holidays. That's one of the perks of working for a school district-the vacations! Well, I hope that I can post a little bit more while my schedule has started to pick up swiftly.

I am in the process of getting ready for the next holiday which is...Valentine's Day! It's a must that I get my daughter's (Ryan) red and white outfit purchased, make her a new set of hair bows and a bracelet for such a sweet occasion. I love to prepare for holidays that are festive and allows the creativity to flow. So, as I find things that I believe are neat--I'll share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs