Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


It's been such a long time since I posted. Can you say busy?! BUSY! Hopefully, I will be able to atleast post once a week in order to get a lot out of my head.


I thought that I'd share a V-day treat that you can create in the comfort of your own home to share with your boo:) I only wish that I posted earlier before the day actually made it here. Well, here goes.

If food is the road map to a man’s heart, then whip him up some quick and easy sweetheart pancakes. This is also a great start to the day if you will be serving these to your sweet children.

Here’s how:
Heat frozen pancakes. Using a heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut into hearts. Top with the yogurt from fruit-on-the-bottom strawberry yogurt, then with the strawberry mixture from the bottom of the tub. Yummm!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs