Monday, February 25, 2008

What Cutie Cupcakes!

I have a vendor now turned fabulous friend that I just had to share. I've posted a few of her pictures on my website awhile ago but just recently had the urge to pump her up again.

Her name is Emeka and she is the owner and designer for Cupcake Cutie, Etc. Emeka is FABULOUS at what she does. Her cakes, cupcakes and anything edible are works of art and she has the ability to create whatever comes to mind with excellence. I asked Emeka where did she learn how to do her designs and believe it or not, she is really self taught. She took a few classes offered at a store but everything else comes from a background in art. As a treat to Emeka, I created some cute logo designs for her to choose to use. Ummm...they make me want a sweet little treat.
You can visit Emeka at www.cupcakecutieetc.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs