Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Will Be Back Very Shortly

I really regret to have neglected my blog for a few days. I am in the midst of planning prom and preparing to speak to a group a fabulous teen girls at a local church this weekend. On top of those two great opportunities there's:

  • Wifey Duties to Big Daddy
  • Mommy Duties to Lil' Queen Bee (if you're wondering-I'm Queen Bee) lol
  • Human Services Worker at a local high school (full-time)
  • Faithful Servant and Leader at my Church
  • Finishing up School of Ministry ( a full academic year)
  • Assistant to My Sister's Business
  • Preparing for a trip to Houston
  • ...and a Planner to Some of the Most Fabulous Clients ever!

Wheww...now I'm more tired. I surely hope you understand the few days of the lack of "new" posts. But I guarantee you, I will be back in a matter of hours. Toodles, dahlings!

Smooches...


No comments:

Post a Comment

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs