Sunday, June 29, 2008

Shower of Blessings!!

I couldn't wait to post about my dear friend, Lin's baby shower!!! It was yesterday and I believe that it went very well. So, forgive me for being the happy friend that has posted a lot of pictures to share. If I had time to download all of the pictures, I would've had all 100 pictures on here. So, here's just a taste.

Lin (Mommy-to-be)

Welcome Table Runner


Welcome Message


Gift Table and Diaper Cake (by yours truly;)


Satin"ized" plastic forks (Aren't they cute?!)


Table Decor and Water Bottle Favors


Scratch-off Cards


Beautiful+Delicious Fruit for Chocolate Fountain


Little Drummer Boy Cake


Another view of the cake


Another view of the gorgeous fruit


Door Prizes for Game Winners!

If yesterday wasn't a great success and joyous time for fellowship, I got a call this afternoon from Lin---10 minutes after she got engaged!!!! So, let the planning begin...again. Congrats Lin+Sam on your new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs