Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Diva Was Born!

So busy that I couldn't even post about THIS?! Yesterday, October 22, was a sweet day.....My Birthday!!! The Big 28 I am. I had a lot of work piled up and had to be with our youth group later on that evening but I still enjoyed the day. My youth group pranked me and surprised me with pink and green cupcakes and an adorable card that plays a favorite Earth, Wind, and Fire song. How sweet.

And, now that I'm a facebooker-I received some of the best birthday wishes. Now for tonight, I'm finishing up a few projects before Big Daddy takes me out for dinner and a movie {yea on a work/school night}. Toodles, dahlings!

3 comments:

  1. Found your site today, and looks like you're running a great resource. I wanted to let you know we just started a new Blogger Search Contest and we want to get the news out to as many brides as we can.  We're looking for a unique storyteller to go into the heart of a bride's experience!

    http://makelovereal.net/blogger/

    The reward is a $3000 destination engagement session with multimedia presentation by me!  You can grab the video code from the above page if you want to embed it in your blog or site so as many people who want to submit an entry can have a shot.

    Yours in the image,
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Tish. I'm sure I don't have to tell you, but enjoy each day as if it were your last...and each year as if it were the first...and thank God for each birthday He allows you to see...blessings

    ReplyDelete

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs