Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Eco{nomical} Chic Bridal Gowns

We hear it almost every day on the news about the US being in recession. I'm a half glass full kinda girl and believe that you can look a million dollars (minus the millions). Loving to save a bride a few dollars here and there was my mission in finding savvy and stylish bridal gowns for about $100 bucks and I did. I even found some great fabulous party dresses for the Holidays that make your wallet sing and not scream. I'll post my finds for the next few days. Yippee. Enjoy.

These dresses are designed from Target, the Isaac Mizrahi bridal collection.

Eyelet Sheath Gown - Igloo, $90.99

Matte Jersey Halter Gown - French Cream, $69.99

Full Ball Skirt and Lace Shell, $24.99 - $49.99

Strapless Sheath Dress - Igloo (White), $62.99
More eco{nomical dresses} tomorrow. Happy Shopping, Diva Darlings!
Tish B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs