Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our First Show: Kiss the Brides Expo 2009



Pink Tea Rose Events had a busy, busy weekend.  On Saturday, we planned a beautiful shower for a fab couple and then on Sunday we got ready for our first bridal show, Kiss the Brides Expo at Alltel Arena in Little Rock.

I had the best assistant with me, my husband (Mr. Officer).  He was superb at assisting brides-to-be and talking with their grooms, handing out cards, encouraging the brides to enter our drawing, and giving out our personalized goodies.  And, not to mention set-up.  He gets the credit.

Although some things went completely wrong the day before with my banner, my rentals were unable to be picked up, and my fresh out-of-the-box digital frame with photos decided to not work, but I don't think that it sold the booth short of too much.  Brides really liked the space and were drawn in by the zebra and hot pink...so I'm thrilled.  We gathered what we had on hand and made fabulous lemonade out of the lemons that were handed.

I will post detail shots of our booth shortly but had to post these pictures that were taken by a great photographer in the Little Rock area, Eli Murray Photography. 

Thanks, Eli for the fab shots! And, thanks to Tisha Kemp of Kemp Video for inviting to the expo.

Tish B.

1 comment:

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs