Monday, November 30, 2009

Thank You!

This is a post that I should have scheduled to launch on Thanksgiving but you were probably doing what I was doing...spending time with loved ones and eating some really great food.

Thanksgiving is not the only time that I can thank my Superstar Readers, right?!  

I do want to give a warm and fuzzy thank you to my past and current clients.  It is because of you that I can share my talent and love for weddings. I have had the opportunity to meet some great clients that turned into some fabulous friends (grooms included). For those of you who have just sent an email, read the posts, visit the website or "facebook" me your thoughts, I say thank you.  You really don't know how much that means to me.  It keeps me going.

I would be lying to you if I said that I never get afraid of being a business owner, I do shake in my faux snake skin boots occasionally.  But, I keep coming back for more because of you!

And, a very special thanks to all of the vendors that I have worked {and work} with. (I'm a planner and not a one woman show)  A lot goes behind the scenes of a wedding and it takes passionate and creative vendors to pull it off.  And, that you do.  Thank you for being in my circle of wedding loving friends.

And, to you beautiful wedding planner friends that I have....MUAW!  Your humor, knowledge, and candid advice is priceless.  

Enjoy your Monday, dahlings!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs