Saturday, January 16, 2010

We're Under Construction...

The Pink Tea Rose Events website is under construction and we will hopefully have our new website up very soon (like on Monday, seriously!).  So, if you have tried to access our page...it's not pretty-it's not even a page.  I'm working very fast trying to get the new digs ready so please excuse the dust as I clean up.

I decided at the wrong time to change it (on the weekend) when my provider's hours of operation are weekdays only. (can you see my sad face?!)  The result of a hasty new website decision....no website over the weekend!  (now, I'm pouting).  But, the wait may be good for me.

However, you can still contact me via email.  I will let you know when our new site is up for you to take a looksy!  Enjoy your weekend, dahlings!

Wedding Planner

No comments:

Post a Comment

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs