Sunday, December 5, 2010

Busy Bee Indeed

This fall season has certainly been a busy one for the PTRE staff.  In late September, I gave birth to my second daughter and has had the opportunity to be home with her.  In addition to nurturing her, I have a 5 year old little diva and my hubby's handsome 14 year old son to see after and make sure that they equally have me when needed.  I will tell you that this time at home from the office (and my day job) afforded me the opportunity to reflect on the things that are most important to me.  And, that is family.  Hopefully, I can spend more time with them and enjoy the growth that is occurring right before my eyes.

As soon as I thought I was ready to get back in the swing of things, I had to undergo an operation this past Thursday that has now caused me to stay off of my feet and get much needed rest.  So, I am bound to bed for a little while with my trustworthy (knocking on the wooden headboard) laptop to get back to blogging and planning my events for 2011.

I thank you for being patient and faithful to my little blog and hope that I can bring some interesting things back to it. Now, let's get ready to prepare for the holidays, shall we?!  

Have a fabulous weekend.
Wedding Planner

No comments:

Post a Comment

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs