Monday, March 24, 2008

It's a boy!!!

I posted a while back about my dear friend announcing the upcoming birth of her first child. I was delighted that she thought of me to plan her baby shower and trust me to do so. Well, she found out that she's having a baby boy and now we are ready to incorporate her chosen colors of Blue, Chocolate, and Ivory into the shower theme. These colors are also going to be the colors used in his nursery. So my inspiration for the invitation came from what you see below. The polkadot circles will also be used throughout the shower to tie everything together. I'll definitely keep you posted.

The Inspiration:
The Invitation:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs