Thursday, May 22, 2008

Real or What?

One of my May brides really wanted to have fresh flowers used in her bouquet. She also wanted the same bouquet for her bridal portraits which happened to be a month before the wedding. Attempting to stay away from silk flowers, we found a great alternative...Real Touch Floral Stems. She was amazed at the stems once she saw them and actually touched them. The look that she wanted was pulled off and only had to be designed 1 time.

If you are a sassy budget conscious bride, this may be a great alternative for you, too!

1 comment:

  1. I was the Bride that this LOVELY bouquet belongs to. I was very skeptical about silk florals at first, but once I went into Hobby Lobby I was lost in all the colors of the florals. Tish was able to bring colors together to bring out my "Tropical Romance" theme for our wedding ceremony and reception. It was "Simply Beautiful"!!!

    ReplyDelete

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs