Saturday, June 14, 2008

Celebrating 5 Precious Years!


Today, my husband (Big Daddy) and I are celebrating 5 years of marriage together. I never thought that I would be married...and with a child but I have been granted an awesome gift from God. I learn everyday from Big Daddy+Lil' Queen Bee how to be a better wife and mother. My ultimate goal is to obtain qualities like the Virtuous Woman (Proverbs 31) in the Bible.

So, Big Daddy heres to more years of loving me fabulously! I also pray that each bride-to-be and married diva reading this experiences blissful romance and a man that cooks and takes care of major business!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs