Sunday, August 3, 2008

{Ideas for your New Home}


What?! Not a wedding related post?! Well, it can be. I was talking to one of my past clients (Kim B.) that is currently remodeling her home and she told me about a great site that she frequents for inspiration, Rate My Space. There's tons (and I mean tons) of photos from everyday people that have redecorated their homes, whether it is a wall color, nursery, kitchen, you name it.

This is a great place for newlyweds to get that much needed inspiration for their new homes together and also for us oldyweds that are wanting/needing a sprucing up around the house. Thanks, Kim B. for the great tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs