Tuesday, August 5, 2008

{the diva will return shortly}

Hey Diva Darlings! This is my last week away from the 9-5 and I have had a blessed+busy summer. To start the week off, I was hit with some kinda bug that keeps in you in two places: the bed+bath {room}. BTW, I'm feeling much better, now.
TPTR will be closing up shop just for a few days {Aug. 5-11} to get some much needed rest and spend time with family. Oh, how they are so neglected. All emergency emails will be answered ASAP. And, phone calls will be returned on our return week. In the meantime, please check out our "Fab Reads" section and have a great time visiting some of my favorite blogs. Thank you for your patience and loyalty. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs