Tuesday, August 12, 2008

{I'm back and with a treat}

I am back from a week's vacation {atleast from doing office work}. I had to get ready for the fall for my "day" job at a high school. And, I'm uber excited about the Fall fashions and wedding finds.

{the treat}
Well, as a welcome gift back I had to share the above invitation with you. It is absolutely one of a kind and I would love to get one of these in the mail. I would anticipate attending a wedding fit for the Silver Screen. I found it on a local Arkansan's wedding planner's blog and she provided the link to the Etsy shop that created the great find. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs