Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hangin' in Style

As I look at wedding albums and photograpers websites, I'm seeing more pictures of the wedding gown hanging prior to the bride wearing it. These make some really great photos. And a fellow wedding planner blogger, Aletha at Pearls Events had a great post about the ugly hangers that we tend to leave the dresses on that will be captured in these memorable shots.

I found some interesting options for hangers just for that perfect shot of a perfect dress. It's all in the details, right?! Right.



I love the idea of having your monogram placed on the hangers. I absolutely love it!


I must say that I went to this website and can't understand a word because the website is in a foreign language. But, I had to share this picture because I thought the names on the wooden hangers were a perfect idea to personalize your big day!

Image: Weddingish

Cute plush hangers would look great for your gown and even the bridesmaids gowns. Plush hangers come in a variety of colors such as bridal white, ivory, black. They're almost available at most bridal and lingerie boutiques.


Image: Gutzees

Now, these diva darlings are too gorgeous! Mink hangers, anyone?


Tish B.

2 comments:

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs