Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Put Your Ring In It

Have you decided where you are going to put your fabulous wedding ring after you return home from the honeymoon? Hopefully, you're not like me and put it in with your jewelry soup (that is, all of your jewelry combined). I've made a conscious effort to find something to keep my sacred piece of bling and therefore began my search for a pretty ring box. If you haven't, join me in finding our rings a perfect little nighttime home. This would even be a great gift registry item for you and your groom or a great and thoughtful shower gift to a bride-to-be or newlywed.


Monogrammed Silver Wedding Ring Box, $100.00


Swarovski Crystal Ring Box, $120.00


Silver Wedding Ring Box, $130.00


All Images from Fay Cullen.


Tish B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs