Wednesday, March 24, 2010

We're Still Here!

There is a huge gap between this post and my last blog post.  Over the past month or so, I have really been working hard to stay on top of business and personal life.  Well this time, the personal life has slightly but positively affected business.  How?!  Well, I have been really sick lately and didn't seem to know what was going on with me.  Until one day, it hit me....I might be pregnant or have a long lasting rare virus.  The verdict...I'm expecting a little cute package of love!!!

My days are very long and sometimes hard to get by but with the help of my family and my adorable husband, Mr. Officer, I'm able to move forward.

I may not be able to post every day but I can certainly commit to offering at least 3 posts (M-W-F) for you.  I'll send updates via the blog, too!   ...oohh oohh oohh...any fabulous baby shower ideas?!  If so, I'd love to hear them.  I'll even share news about that here, too!

Thanks a bunch for checking back regularly and I can't wait to hear your ideas.

Wedding Planner

No comments:

Post a Comment

We {heart} comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. If you have a question for us, send us an email.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites Best Wedding Blogs